Saturday, June 12, 2010

24 Hours

As the 24 Hours of Le Mans starts off, I am struck once again by the quality of the teams participating. In the interviews, Alan McNish said it was his team who gave him such a great car and, if he wins, it is thanks to them first, driving second. What a nice thing to hear.
I just wanted to take a moment to wish Team Audi good luck in today's competition. They deserve to be atop the podium once again. Although the Peugeots are faster, keep faith, my friends. The Lion's reign has come to a speed-bump, 4 rings to be exact. Can it jump through them all? Only time will tell. Until then, cheer on the best team, keep your loyalties, even if they may not be to the best. It is my hope and belief that, at 9:00 am tomorrow morning, I will see McNish, Capello, and Kristensen atop the podium once more...with Andy Wallace atop for his class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment